Grandoe Legacy Glove (Men's)
Finally you get all-day protection in the Grandoe Legacy Glove. This warm men's ski glove has all the bells and whistles of a normal ski glove, but also features a removable fleece liner. The liner zips in for full protection on the slopes, and zips out so you don't have to freeze your fingers putting the skis on the rack and grabbing the cold steering wheel. Put the Legacy's shell and liner together, but leave them unzipped, so when you have to make adjustments on the slope you can get the dexterity you need without flash-freezing your fingers.
- Ripstop Soft Shell and quilted MicroVortex fabric
- WaterblockÂ® grippy sheepskin palm
- Dri-GardÂ® waterproof/ breathable fabric
- Warm Thinsulate insulation
- Zip-out pile liner with microfleece palm
- Wrist adjuster cinches to keep out snow
- Microfleece cuff fits under jacket cuff to keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)