Gordini Vertigo GORE-TEX Gloves (Men's)
When you want it all â€“ waterproof, windproof and insulated gloves that let your hands breathe, the Gordini Vertigo GORE-TEXÂ® insulated and waterproof gloves are the answer. Thereâ€™s nothing better to block bitter gusts of wind and wet weather from entering your gloves then the 3-layer outer shell, lightweight insulation that whisks sweat from your hands and a GORE-TEXÂ® barrier that sheds water but still lets your hands breath during strenuous activities. Extra-long cinched gauntlet lets you pull these hand warmers up high under your jacket to keep snow out and warmth in. Simply the best protection for your hands.
- GORE-TEXÂ® waterproof, windproof, and breathable insert protects in extreme weather
- 3-layer thermal ply outer is waterproof, windproof and breathable to fight wet, cold conditions
- Goatskin leather trim for durability
- Goatskin and stick-grip palm and wrap caps allow strong gripping
- MegaloftÂ® insulation packs maximum warmth without bulk
- LavawoolÂ® wicks moisture and perspiration away from skin keeping hands dry
- Gore-TexÂ® insert blocks moisture from entering your glove for dry hands
- Gauntlet cinch closure keeps snow and wet weather out
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"My hand is an 8. What size is correct for this brand, medium or large?"
1 Answers |
Question by gene on 2/22/2011 - 8:19 pm
"The correct size is Medium."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/23/2011 - 8:41 am
"My hand is an 8 1/2. What size should I order, medium or large?"
1 Answers |
Question by Larry on 1/1/2012 - 2:09 pm
"You are in between sizes you could go either way. To avoid the gloves being too tight then you should size up to a Large."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/2/2012 - 3:52 pm