Gordini Storm Trooper GORE-TEX Gloves (Men's)
The Gordini Storm Trooper GORE-TEX® Gloves are convenient because they allow you tons of dexterity. Stretch fabric allows you to move and use your fingers without removing your gloves. The Storm Trooper Gloves are backed with GORE-TEX®, so they're completely waterproof even in very wet snow. These gloves are insulated for warmth, and very breathable so your hands don't sweat.
- GORE-TEX® fabric is completely waterproof and very breathable
- Stretch woven exterior fabric/ Goatskin trim/ Leather palm
- Flexible palm and digital wrap fingertips for dexterity
- Megaloft synthetic insulation provides warmth
- LavaWool lining wicks moisture away from skin
- Windproof to keep out cold air
- Velcro cuff cinch to keep out snow
- Zippered pocket on back of hand for heater pack
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"are these gloves 100 gram or more?"
1 Answers |
Question by tom on 1/23/2014 - 2:36 pm
"Unfortunately they do not specify how many grams of insulation are in the gloves. "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/23/2014 - 3:41 pm