The Gordini Storm Trooper GORE-TEX® Gloves are convenient because they allow you tons of dexterity. Stretch fabric allows you to move and use your fingers without removing your gloves. The Storm Trooper Gloves are backed with GORE-TEX®, so they're completely waterproof even in very wet snow. These gloves are insulated for warmth, and very breathable so your hands don't sweat.
- GORE-TEX® fabric is completely waterproof and very breathable
- Stretch woven exterior fabric/ Goatskin trim/ Leather palm
- Flexible palm and digital wrap fingertips for dexterity
- Megaloft synthetic insulation provides warmth
- LavaWool lining wicks moisture away from skin
- Windproof to keep out cold air
- Velcro cuff cinch to keep out snow
- Zippered pocket on back of hand for heater pack
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This glove is as described . Warm and the gore-tex works. I bought this particular glove because the last Gordini Gore-tex glove lasted about 10 yrs or more and I expect this glove to do the same. I live in the Northeast where we get a lot of snow and cold weather and this glove performs great in this environment.