Gordini Stomp II Jr. Gloves (Kids')
When you want complete protection from water and wind for your kids but they hate the feeling of moist or sweaty hands when fabric doesn't breathe, the waterproof Gordini Stomp II gloves solve the problem. The secret is in the Aquablock insert that blocks water and wind while letting hands breathe so moisture can't accumulate in your glove. Add the warm Megaloft insulation for extra hand and finger protection and you've got all-day comfort and protection that can't be beat.
- Durable mini ripstop with breathe-weave stretch woven fabric for comfortable feel
- Waterproof Aquablock insert protects bitter winds and water from entering glove
- Aquablock inserts are seam sealed to prevent irritation from stitching and prevent water entry
- Megaloft insulation delivers low-bulk warmth for better dexterity
- Digital grip on palm, fingers, thumb and wrap caps makes grasping objects problem-free
- Hydrowick microdenier lining whisks moisture away from hands preventing wet hands
- Gauntlet cinch closer seals in heat, blocks outside air and provides a custom-feeling fit
- Adjustable wrist wrap enhances fit
- Gauntlet cuff can be tucked inside jacket to prevent exposed skin
- Nose wipe does the job of a tissue for quick swipes
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can my 4 year old wear these gloves in an xs? The gordini stomp II.Thank you."
1 Answers |
Question by Tracy on 2/1/2011 - 10:15 pm
"Yes, a four year old will fit in a XS."
Answer by lift line shredder (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/2/2011 - 1:25 pm
"What size will a 7 year old wear? "
1 Answers |
Question by Ruthie on 2/2/2011 - 2:39 pm
"7 year olds come in all shapes and sizes. Your best bet is to use the sizing chart to match up with your child's measurements."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/3/2011 - 5:38 pm
"How do these gloves compare to the Gordini gortex gloves. Is it work the price difference? My sons hands get really cold. Is there another brand/model i should consider if this is a concern? "
2 Answers |
Question by Julie on 11/8/2011 - 1:21 pm
Answer by acheshier (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/8/2011 - 1:22 pm
"The Gortex gloves are going to provide the most waterproofing possible. Hands get cold because they get wet from snow. Gortex does not allow this. Hands also get sweaty when active and the moisture from the sweat can also cause hands to be cold. Gortex has a super breathable membrane which will allow the moisture to be removed from the glove so you wont have sweaty hands!"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/8/2011 - 1:45 pm
"ho do you get to your sizing chart"
1 Answers |
Question by marge on 11/11/2011 - 6:07 am
"We are trying to get our website's sizing charts updated. For now, I can give you the sizes. XS: 4-5, S: 6-7, M: 8-9, L:10-11, XL: 12-13. Hope that helps!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/11/2011 - 12:40 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.