The Gordini Ridge Gloves look like simple fleece gloves but they are backed up with Gordini's best technology. First of all the Ridge's are windproof which means the biting wind can't come through to make your hands cold. Secondly, the fleece has a DWR finish which means if you have to grab something wet or brush off some snow you get a little bit of moisture protection.
- Mid-weight warm fleece fabric
- Tacti Grip palm
- DWR to add a bit of water-repellency
- Aquabloc membrane makes these gloves windproof
- Wrist cinch to keep out cold air
- Hydrowick breathable lining to keep hands dry
- Good for conditions 32 ° - 50 ° F