Gordini Luna Glove (Women's)
Style: 3G2086p>The Luna Glove by Gordini is superior in comfort and dexterity with a construction combining Goatskin, genuine leather, and stretch micro fabric. This glove also features low-profile Primaloft insulation, Aquabloc waterproof fabric, and Lavawool lining on the palm and back of the hand. This womenâ€™s ski glove is a winter must-have with its unbeatable combination of genuine natural fabrics and specially developed technology.
- Goatskin, genuine leather enhances breathability
- Stretch micro fabric for excellent dexterity
- Primaloft insulation is low-profile but has superior warmth
- Microdenier lining has efficient wicking properties to keep you dry
- Lavawool lining is like 100% wool for warmth, but with the wicking properties of fleece
- Aquabloc fabric technology is waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable
- Seams sealed tight so the elements will stay out
- Gauntlet closures with elastic cinch for a snug fit below your wrist
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the Kombi Gortex glove warmer than this glove? I am going to Banff next week and I am looking for a very warm glove, as I get cold very fast - haven't been skiing in 20 years. Was an avid skier to the point of frost bite. When I ski, I want to make sure I am prepared."
1 Answers |
Question by Christine on 11/26/2012 - 9:37 pm
"Both of the gloves are going to be very warm. The benefit of the Kombi Charlotte GORE-TEX Glove is that it has a GORE-TEX membrane. This is going to give you extra protection and keep you dry and warm."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/29/2012 - 12:03 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.