The Gordini Lily Glove will keep your hands dry while you ski, shovel snow, and have snowball fights with the kids. Aquabloc® provides the waterproofing, keeping snow from getting in from the outside. A Hydrowick lining gets rid of sweat, so your hands don't get wet from the inside. The Lily Glove is also ultra breathable, reducing the chances that sweat will crop up in the first place. For dexterity, Gordini gave the Lily Gloves flexible fabric, a pre-curved design, and dura-grip palm.
- Waterproof / Windproof / Ultra-breathable Aquabloc® fabric to keep hands dry
- Megaloft® insulation provides lots of warmth
- Flex fabric lets you move your fingers freely
- Hydrowick thermo-plush lining wicks moisture away from the skin to keep hands dry
- Dura-grip palm, fingers, and thumb for good grip
- Adjustable wrist strap for the perfect fit
- Long gauntlet with drawcord seals out the snow