Gordini GORE-TEX Down II Glove (Women's)
The Gordini GORE-TEX® Down II Glove is one of the warmest gloves on the market. The GORE-TEX® membrane provides top-of-the-line waterproof/breathable protection, and down insulation keeps the heat turned up high. On the palm side Gordini used synthetic Megaloft. Megaloft is low-profile, so it doesn't compromise dexterity. The Down Gloves have a soft micro denier lining that wicks moisture away from the skin to keep you dry from the inside.
- Stretch woven breathe fabric shell/Goatskin palm
- Waterproof/Windproof/Breathable GORE-TEX® membrane provides top-notch protection
- 600-fill Naturaloft down (70% goose down/30% waterfowl feathers)/ Megaloft® insulation on palm
- Stretch fabric for good dexterity
- Goatskin palm, thumb, and finger reinforcement for durable wear, tough grip
- Hydrowick micro denier lining wicks moisture to keep hands dry
- Gauntlet with cinch closure to keep out snow
- Pre-curved construction for comfortable fit
- Nose wipe panel feels soft against skin
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.