If your hands are always cold, try the Gordini GORE-TEX Mitten. This mitten uses synthetic insulation that create warmth even in wet conditions. That way if you accidentally get some snow down inside, your gloves won't turn completely cold. To protect you from all other water intrusions Gordini used a GORE-TEX® membrane. This durable material is guaranteed to be fully waterproof but also maintains breathability so your hands don't sweat.
- GORE-TEX® fabric is completely waterproof and highly breathable
- Synthetic insulation creates warmth even in wet conditions
- Strap at wrist closes to keep out cold air
- Long gauntlet with cinch cord to seal out snow
- Soft fleece lining for extra warmth
- Durable polyester fabric and grippy leather palm
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I bought a pair of these mittens 23 years ago in Colorado on a ski trip. They are the absolute best mitten I've ever owned. They are looking ragged and just starting to fall apart. I will be requesting another pair of these mittens from my husband as a Christmas present this year!