Gordini Fuse Ski Glove (Men's)
The Gordini Fuse Ski Gloves are warm and insulated with durable goatskin fingers to last as long as your old duct-taped pair. A Megaloft insulation and seam sealed construction keeps your fingers warm and fetaures a breathable Aqualoc moisture management system to prevent sweat from building up and freezing. The fused zipper pocket on top is great for glove warmers, locker keys, and a little spare cash to hit the waffle stand at the top of the lift.
- 3-layer waterproof, windproof shell fabric with ripstop trim keeps the weather out
- Warm and breathable Megaloft and Lavawool insulation radiate heat back to your hands
- Cinch closure and sealed seams keep the snow and water on the outside
- Gaiter goes under your jacket cuff to provide extra wind and weather protection
- Elastic leash prevents accidental drops off of the lift
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can these gloves be put in the washer?"
1 Answers |
Question by naturelover on 5/1/2011 - 5:12 pm
"The care instructions for this item recommend for it to be hand washed."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/2/2011 - 2:40 pm
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)