Gordini Fuse Gloves (Women's)
Donâ€™t spend another day with wet, frozen hands. When changing temperatures turn snow into slush you can count on the waterproof Gordini Fuse gloves to prevent water penetration from soaking your skin. The three-layer outer construction offers a first line of protection against wind and water while also delivering maximum breathability. Add Lavawool, a combination of naturally insulating merino wool and an incredibly breathable and wicking fabric, to move moisture away from your skin on the inside and block water from penetrating your glove from the outside. An outstanding choice when you need to ensure maximum warmth and dry hands.
- Three-layer thermal ply outer fabric is waterproof, windproof and breathable for weather protection
- Warm and breathable Megaloft and Lavawool insulation radiate heat back to your hands
- Cinch gauntlet closure and sealed seams keep the snow and water on the outside
- Gaiter goes under your jacket cuff to provide extra wind and weather protection
- Durable goatskin leather and mini-ripstop trim prevent excessive wear and tears
- Easily grasp buckles and zippers with goatskin leather fingers
- Thumb and wrap caps increase durability and grasping ability
- Circle flex palm increases dexterity and ability to grip firmly
- Megaloft insulation traps heat inside glove
- Lavawool moisture management system moves moisture away from skin
- Aquabloc insert blocks water from penetrating gloves
- Fused zipper pocket securely holds small item
- Gauntlet cinch closure pulls over jacket for maximum weather protection
- Elastic leash decreases the chance youâ€™ll drop or lose your gloves
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.