Gordini Fall Line II Gloves (Women's)
The waterproof Gordini Fall Line II gloves are a stellar combination of style and protection that never restricts your gripping ability or activity like other stiff, slick gloves. Great wicking and breathability means sweaty, moist hands are a thing of the past. The secret is in the Aquablock liner that blocks water and wind while letting hands breathe so moisture can't accumulate in your glove. Add the warm Megaloft insulation for extra hand and finger protection and you've got all-day comfort and protection that can't be beat.
- Three-layer, thermal ply outer shell protects hands by blocking wind and preventing water from penetrating gloves
- Aquablock inserts are seam sealed to prevent irritation from stitching
- Megaloft insulation delivers low-bulk warmth for better dexterity
- Stick-grip fingers, wrap caps and thumb make grasping objects, like zipper pulls, problem-free
- Digital grip palm and reinforcement protects hands,adds durability and prevents excessive wear
- Hydrowick microwick lining whisks moisture away from hands preventing we hands
- Gauntlet cinch closer seals in heat, blocks outside air and provides a custom-feeling fit
- Gauntlet cuff can be tucked inside or outside jacket to prevent exposed skin
- Nose wipe for soft nose swipes when necessary
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Please, some of the gloves do not specify if they are ski gloves, is this one made for skiing? Thx"
1 Answers |
Question by Newbe on 5/27/2011 - 1:40 pm
"This Gordini glove is great for skiing. It will not hinder your ability to grip you ski pole, will keep your hands warm and dry, and has moisture wicking fabric to remove the discomfort of sweaty palms. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/27/2011 - 1:49 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.