Gordini Fall Line II Glove (Men's)
The Gordini Fall Line II Glove boasts a triple-ply construction with Megaloft insulation, Aquabloc fabric, and a Hydrowick lining for the ultimate balance in waterproofing and breathability. These gloves also have extra gripping accents on the fingers and a reinforcement layer on the palm so you can have a handle on things without feeling clumsy. This fully waterproof menâ€™s ski glove has all the essential features to keep your hands happy on the mountain.
- 3-ply body construction for maximum durability and protection
- Megaloft insulation for superior warmth
- Microdenier lining has efficient wicking properties to keep you dry
- Aquabloc technology layer is waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable
- Seams sealed tight so the elements will stay out
- Reinforcement layer over the palm for extra durability
- Gauntlet closures with elastic cinch for a snug fit below your wrist
- Nose wipe feature for convenience
- Wrap caps for extra durability
- Grip detailing on fingertips and palms for strong grip
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.