Gordini Da Gore IV GORE-TEX Glove (Women's)
The Gordini Da Gore IV GORE-TEXÂ® Womenâ€™s Glove has some of the warmest insulation out there, goose down. These gloves provide some much-needed relief to those that frequently get cold hands. GORE-TEX® fabric provides the waterproof, windproof, and breathable protection, and it's backed by the Guaranteed to Keep you DryÂ® promise for peace of mind. For dexterity, the Da Gore Glove has a pre-curved construction. It mirrors the natural position of your hand making it easier to grip things and use your fingers. The gauntlet cinch closure lets you seal out snow so you stay warmer.
- GORE-TEXÂ® waterproof and windproof fabric for weather protection
- 600-fill NaturaloftÂ® down insulation (70% goose down/ 30% waterfowl feathers)
- Heavy Denier 3L fabric for durable performance
- Hydrowick lining wicks moisture to keep fingers dry
- Duragrip palm, finger, and thumb for plenty of grip
- Gauntlet cinch closure to lock out snow and keep in warmth
- Pre-curved construction for a natural feel and good dexterity
- Nose wipe on thumb feels soft against skin
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.