Gordini Da Gore Goose III Mitt (Women's)
If you love the natural warmth you get from down-fill insulation, but hate wet hands and waiting for your mitts to dry, the waterproof Gordini Da Gore Goose III mitts solve the problem. By combining three technologies: a GORE-TEXÂ® insert for waterproof protection, 600-fill goose down on the back of the hand and Megaloft insulation on the palms, these winter hand-warmers can't be beat.
- GORE-TEXÂ® insert is guaranteed to keep hands dry
- Three-layer mini-ripstop shell is waterproof, windproof and breathable to keep hands comfy
- Faux suede trim adds style
- Pre-curved construction enhances grip and fit
- Flex-grip palm, finger area, thumb and wrap caps ensure maximum dexterity and gripping power
- Multi-tech Naturaloft insulation package combines goose down on back of hand with megaloft insulation on palm
- Hydrowick lining wicks moisture and perspiration away from skin for dry hands
- Thermo-plush cuff adds comfort and traps warm air inside glove
- Gauntlet cinch closure keeps cold and wet weather out of your glove
- Nose wipe replaces tissues in a pinch
- Adjustable wrist strap enhances fit
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I normally wear a size small glove but I read elsewhere that the sizing on these runs very small - in fact the reviewer said she had to order a large. Since the only size left here is a large I was wondering if that is true."
1 Answers |
Question by Melanie on 3/5/2012 - 1:29 pm
"We have not had any negative feedback with this mitt. I would not recommend ordering a large if you are normally a small. I would recommend checking out the Gordini GORE-TEX Mitten!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/5/2012 - 3:07 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.