Gordini Challenge XII GORE-TEX Mitt (Women's)
The Gordini Challenge XIII Mitt has a waterproof, windproof, and breathable construction complete with technical Primaloft insulation and GORE-TEXÂ® fabric. With added features like grips on the palm and thumb, this flex fabric and genuine leather mitten sets the standard for keeping your hands protected from the elements.
- GORE-TEXÂ® fabric is Guaranteed to Keep You DryÂ®
- Flexible fabric construction for supreme comfort and ease of movement
- Genuine leather enhances breathability
- Primaloft insulation is low profile but very warm
- Microdenier lining has efficient wicking properties to keep you dry
- Grip detailing on thumbs and palms for solid grip
- Fleece cuff with stretch for snug fit to wrist
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I'm having trouble determining which gloves are warmest. Is it safe to assume that those with Primaloft are warmer than other insulation? Can you recommend one of your women's gloves as the warmest? Thanks so much!"
1 Answers |
Question by skilady on 12/15/2011 - 3:27 pm
"This gloves is pretty warm and you are correct, Primaloft insulation is one of the best! I can also suggest the brand Hestra which has helped climb the Everest Mountain!"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/15/2011 - 3:47 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.