The waterproof Gordini Challenge XII mitts, with their GORE-TEX® insert, offer a new twist to the traditional stiff and bulky feel you often find in waterproof gloves. Gordini's tri-soft shell fabric adds super flexibility, making outdoor tasks requiring dexterity and freedom of movement problem-free. The GORE-TEX®, guaranteed to keep you dry, insert gets an extra boost from soft and non-bulky Megaloft insulation and a breathable liner to provide all-day warmth and protection from wind, cold temperatures, and moisture.
- GORE-TEX®, "Guaranteed to Keep You Dry," liner blocks water from entering mitt
- Primaloft insulation delivers warmth without bulk
- Hydrowick microdenier lining whisks moisture away from skin preventing wet hands
- Soft stretch fleece cuff prevents warmth from escaping
- Adjustable cuff closure adds an extra barrier against snow, cold or moisture from entering your glove
- Genuine leather palm and thumb add durability and protection
- Adjustable wrist wrap enhances fit
Watch the video below to learn how to care for your GORE-TEX® product:
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Bought these Gordini mitts for very cold days, working outside at the farm and they keep my hands warm as intended.
These seem to do a generally good job in keeping my hands warm while blowing snow. But as my hands sweat it becomes difficult to move my fingers around inside the mitt. And using my index finger to manipulate the wheel lock trigger on my snow thrower becomes increasingly harder as the fingers get caught in the lining. If I take them off it is a royal pain to get them back on. This is even true a day later. They may keep moisture out pretty well but I am not sensing that it is breathing moisture out as I would have expected with GORE-TEX.