Gordini Challenge XII Glove (Men's)
The waterproof Gordini Challenge XII gloves, with their GORE-TEXÂ® insert, offer a new twist to the traditional stiff and bulky feel you often find in waterproof gloves. Gordini's tri-soft shell fabric adds super flexibility, making outdoor tasks requiring dexterity and freedom of movement problem-free. The GORE-TEXÂ® insert gets an extra boost from soft and non-bulky Megaloft insulation and a breathable liner to provide all-day warmth and protection from wind. cold temperatures and moisture.
- Mini-ripstop and breathe stretch shell fabric provide protection from water, wind and cold
- GORE-TEXÂ®, "Guaranteed to Keep You Dry," waterproof liner insert blocks water from entering mitt
- Primaloft insulation delivers warmth without bulk
- Hydrowick microdenier lining whisks moisture away from skin preventing wet hands
- Soft stretch fleece cuff prevents warmth from escaping
- Genuine leather palm and thumb add durability and protection
- Digital finger area makes grasping small items easier
- Adjustable wrist wrap enhances fit
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.