Gordini Aquabloc VII Mitt (Men's)
If you prefer mitts for winter weather protection but donâ€™t want to give up gripping power and the ability to easily grasp and hold onto essentials, the waterproof Gordini Aquabloc VII mitt may be just what youâ€™re looking for. Waterproof lining gets a boost from non-bulky insulation that lets your hands breathe and whisks moisture away from the skin. Leather finger area and wrap caps keep your movements nimble. Topped off with the fantastic gripping power that comes with the Digital grip palm, and you canâ€™t go wrong
- Mini ripstop with breathe weave stretch woven fabric protects hands from severe weather
- Genuine leather finger area and wrap caps make grasping small items easier
- Digital grip palm and thumb for maximum dexterity and gripping power
- Waterproof Aquablock insert protects bitter winds and water from entering glove
- Aquablock inserts are seam sealed to prevent irritation from stitching and water entry
- Megaloft insulation delivers low-bulk warmth for better dexterity
- Hydrowick microdenier moves moisture away from hands for dry warmth
- Soft fleece cuff blocks wind and snow from entering at cuffs
- Leather sidewall reinforcements prevent excessive wear
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do these mittens have individual finger liners inside? Like having glove inserts or are they open like regular mittens?"
1 Answers |
Question by Kathy on 12/8/2010 - 9:38 am
"This mitten does not have individual finger placements. Thanks for the question!"
Answer by Kendall (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2011 - 10:15 am
"Someone asked the question, "Do these mittens have individual finger liners inside? Like having glove inserts or are they open like regular mittens?" Your reply was, "Yes. There is a liner with individual fingers." I have a pair of these and mine are open like regular mittens. And they are Gordini Aquabloc VII Men's Mitts. Do some of these mitts have individual fingers and do some not?"
1 Answers |
Question by on 1/27/2012 - 4:38 pm
"You are absolutely correct! I apologize for the confusion. There are no individual finger placements within the mitten. Your fingers are free to be!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/30/2012 - 5:08 pm
"Is GORE-Tex better than the Aquabloc Waterproof?"
1 Answers |
Question by Bob on 2/6/2012 - 11:33 pm
"GORE-Tex is the best in terms of a waterproof/breathable membrane. GORE-Tex puts all of their products through extensive testing to make sure that the item does what it is supposed to do and that it lasts. Aquabloc Waterproof is a generic waterproof/membrane and will definitely do what it is supposed to do. The lifetime of the membrane is unknown as it will largely depend on how you care for the item."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/8/2012 - 12:07 pm
Average Customer Rating: 3/5 (2 customer reviews)