Gordini Aquabloc VII Mitt (Women's)
If you prefer mitts for winter weather protection but donâ€™t want to give up gripping power and the ability to easily grasp and hold onto essentials, the waterproof Gordini Aquabloc VII mitt may be just what youâ€™re looking for. Waterproof lining gets a boost from non-bulky Megaloft insulation that lets your hands breathe and whisks moisture away from the skin. Leather finger area and wrap caps keep your movements nimble. Topped off with the fantastic gripping power that comes with the Digital grip palm, and you canâ€™t go wrong
- Mini ripstop with breathe weave stretch woven fabric protects hands from severe weather
- Genuine leather finger area and wrap caps make grasping small items easier
- Digital grip palm and thumb for maximum dexterity and gripping power
- Waterproof Aquablock insert protects bitter winds and water from entering glove
- Aquablock inserts are seam sealed to prevent irritation from stitching and water entry
- Megaloft insulation delivers low-bulk warmth for better dexterity
- Soft fleece cuff blocks wind and snow from entering at cuffs
- Leather sidewall reinforcements prevent excessive wear
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.