Gordini Aquabloc II Glove (Kids')
The waterproof Gordini Aquabloc II gloves are just what you and your kids need when winter weather hits this year. Waterproof lining gets a boost from non-bulky insulation that lets your hands breathe and whisks moisture away from the skin. Leather finger area and wrap caps keep your movements nimble. Topped off with the fantastic gripping power that comes with the Digital grip palm, and you canâ€™t go wrong
- Mini ripstop with breathe weave stretch woven fabric protects hands from severe weather
- Genuine leather fingersand wrap caps make grasping small items easier
- Digital grip palm and thumb for maximum dexterity and gripping power
- Waterproof Aquablock insert protects bitter winds and water from entering glove
- Aquablock inserts are seam sealed to prevent irritation from stitching
- Megaloft insulation delivers low-bulk warmth for better dexterity
- Soft fleece cuff blocks wind and snow from entering at cuffs
- Leather sidewall reinforcements prevent excessive wear
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is there a size chart so that I know what to order for my 10 yr old?"
1 Answers |
Question by jennifer on 9/8/2010 - 7:45 am
"The sizes are actually done by age, a small is 6-7, medium is 8-9, large is 10-11 and extra large is 12-13."
Answer by gantiers (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/8/2010 - 10:05 am
Average Customer Rating: 4/5 (1 customer reviews)