Gnu Street Series Snowboard (Men's)
The Gnu Street Series Snowboard was designed for urban rail assaults and terrain parks. Rocker between your feet and flat camber out to contact points allow you to easily jib any feature in your way. Beveled Magne-Traction serrated edges are mellowed out for catch-free sliding on rails and boxes, but still engage when you need them in hard, icy conditions. The eco-friendly topsheet is made from water-based inks, free from toxic chemicals. Edges in the tip and tail are blended into the base for less weight and faster spins.
- Flex: 4.5-5.5 (on 1 (forgiving) to 10 (stiff) scale
- Design: Freestyle
- Shape: True Twin
- Camber: BTX rocker/flat camber
- Waist Width: 25cm (size 149); 25cm (size 152); 25.4cm (size 154); 25.7cm (size 157)
- A1 Core is made of Aspen wood for lightweight strength and pop
- Eco-friendly water-based topsheet is tough and durable
- Magne-Traction serrated edges cut into ice and snow for excellent edge hold
- UHMW sidewalls are durable and made with non-toxic materials
- Sintered Base is fast, durable, and has excellent wax retention
- Beveled Edges for easy, catch-free jibbing
*Color of snowboard base can vary
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.