Gnu Park Snowboard Binding (Men's)
To give you big performance, GNU gave the Park Snowboard Binding an extra light design, loads of vibration absorption, and the ability to drop the highback for quick entry. This is actually an all-mountain binding, despite the name, and as soon as you put it on and feel the stiffer flex and seamless fit you'll never mistake it for anything else. The Park Binding has lots of adjustability and ergonomic Inverse straps to ensure the best fit possible.
- Flex Rating: 7 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain / Freestyle
- Mounting: Compatible with all hole-pattern boards
- Backdoor function drops the highback for easy entry
- Lightweight Slab aluminum baseplate
- Triple dampening to absorb vibration
- Cored asymmetrical highback for good fit with boots
- Inverse Seam straps with rubber grip panel for good boot hold
- Full EVA footbed cushions the foot
- Tool-less Cam lever strap adjustment
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do you guys carry GNU Park Pickle? I'm 5'10, weight 165lbs, with size 10 boots. What size of Park Pickle would be good for me?"
1 Answers |
Question by Andy on 4/22/2012 - 1:18 pm
"We do not currently have any in stock at this time. The size you need would vary depending on other factors such as how experienced you are and what type of terrain you like to ride on. Generally your going to be around a 159."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/23/2012 - 11:06 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.