Gnu Park Pickle BTX Snowboard
The GNU Park Pickle BTX Snowboard is made for progressive park riders looking for forgiving landings in the park and bomber hold on transitions in the pipe. Asymmetrical sidecuts and construction work with your bodyâ€™s turning mechanics for unbelievable hold and feel on the snow. The Park Pickle is designed for freestyle riders who like their board setup with a freestyle duck stance where both toes slightly point outwards. Banana tech between your feet means the board has some rocker, so youâ€™re less likely to catch an edge coming out of a spin or making quick turns in the powder, and traditional camber toward the tip and tail combined with MagneTraction gives you great edgehold on the runup to the features.
- Shape: Asymmetrical Twin
- Design: Freestyle for park dominance
- Flex Rating: 6 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Camber: Reverse-camber banana and traditional camber blend
- Banana Tech puts rocker between your feet and slightly lifts the tip and tail of the board for float
- Ride this board 3cm shorter than a normal board.
- Magne-Traction edges put 7 contact points between the board and snow for better edge hold
- 4-way fiberglass construction means solid pop and long life
- Sintered 9900 Alloy Base soaks up wax for easy glide and handles bashes on the rails
- Mervin AGA2 farmed wood core has an asymmetrical construction for lightweight feel
- Ease your eco conscious with wood grown specifically for these boards
- EISS 9 UHMW Sidewalls are bombproof and light