GNU Carbon Credit Series BTX Snowboard
Go from beginner to full-time rider with the GNU Carbon Credit Series BTX Snowboard. Banana shape raises the tip and tail for easy floating through the pow and fewer caught edges coming out of turns. The Magne-Traction serrated edges offer solid control, even over a sheet of ice that surprises you in flat light. Made with proven construction methods and durable material, the GNU Carbon Credit Series BTX Snowboard will last through years of all-mountain riding or late-night urban rail sessions.
- Stats:(size 153)
- Waist Width: 24.7cm
- Stance: Centered
- Shape: Twin
- Banana Tech puts rocker between your feet and slightly lifts the tip and tail of the board for easier turn initiation at any speed and fewer caught edges. Ride this board 3cm shorter than a normal board.
- Magne-Traction edges put 7 contact points between the board and the snow instead of the two with a normal edge. You get better edge hold and smoother turns.
- Bi-axial fiberglass wraps the board two ways for consistent flex and performance
- CX 2500 Base soaks is super low maintenance
- Mervin AG.5 farmed wood core will ease your eco conscious since the wood is grown specifically for these boards
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.