Gnu Carbon Credit BTX Wide Snowboard (Men's)
Style: CRBNCREDIT WIDE 13
The Gnu Carbon Credit Wide Snowboard gives big-footed riders a Banana BTX board minus toe and heel drag. The Gnu Carbon Credit shreds in the park, powder, and on the groomers without picking sides. Banana BTX between the bindings provides float in powder and catch-free riding in the park. Magne-Traction serrated edges provide amazing hold in icy conditions, and a true-twin shape feels the same whether you're riding regular or switch.
- Flex: 6-7 (on 1 (forgiving) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain
- Shape: True Twin
- Camber: BTX Banana Rocker/ Flat Camber Blend
- Waist Width: 26.7cm (all sizes)
- Banana Tech Rocker between feet provides easy steering on all terrain
- Mild/ flat camber outside feet for stability and pop
- Magne-Traction serrated edge for great grip in ice
- True-Twin shape rides the same both switch and regular
- Sandwich construction cuts weight in tip and tail
- Extruded CX2500 base is easily repaired and requires very little maintenance
- Bi-axial glass for consistent flex
- Light and durable UHMW sidewalls lower the spin weight
- Mervin Sustainable Woodcore is lightweight and poppy
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.