Gnu Carbon Credit BTX Wide Snowboard
Style: 0110-CARBON CREDIT WIDE
Go from beginner to full-time rider with the GNU Carbon Credit Series BTX Wide Snowboard. Banana shape raises the tip and tail for easy floating through the pow and fewer caught edges coming out of turns. The Magne-Traction serrated edges offer solid control even over a sheet of ice that surprises you in flat light. Made with proven construction methods and durable material, the GNU Carbon Credit Series BTX Snowboard will last through years of all-mountain riding or late-night urban rail sessions.
- Shape: True Twin
- Design: All-Mountain for versatility
- Flex Rating: 6 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Camber: Reverse-camber banana and traditional camber blend
- Wider footprint with bigger feet in mind
- Banana Tech puts rocker between your feet and slightly lifts the tip and tail of the board for float
- Ride this board 3cm shorter than a normal board.
- Magne-Traction edges put 7 contact points between the board and snow for better edge hold
- Bi-axial fiberglass wraps the board two ways for consistent flex and performance
- CX 2500 Base soaks up wax and is super low maintenance
- Mervin AG.5 farmed wood core is light and poppy
- Ease your eco conscious since the wood is grown specifically for these boards
- EISS 9 UHMW Sidewalls are bombproof and light
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.