Globe Peaking Cruiser Longboard Skateboard
The Globe Peaking Cruiser Longboard is built for a smooth ride. Globe combined tough maple and light bamboo to give you a ride that's durable, reliable, and easy to carry around. The Peaking board has very cool graphics, and is covered with a clear sandspray grip on the top for good traction. Wheel wells keep the wheels clear of the deck when you turn and inverted slant trucks give you a higher turn radius for more control.
- Length: 38"
- Width: 9"
- Construction: 8-ply bamboo and hard maple blend
- Complete Setup: Trucks and wheels included
- Concave deck shape
- 180mm slant inverted trucks increase turn radius for more control
- Wheel wells to prevent bite when turning
- ABEC speed bearings for fast and smooth roll
- Grippy and smooth 69mm 83A wheels
- 50 grit clear grip sandspray for traction
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Looking for a longboard for my 18-year old college student. She is a beginner skateboarder and wants to get around campus with her board. Would this board be good for a beginner (5'9" tall, 150 lbs., size 10 foot). Thanks."
1 Answers |
Question by Lynn Owens on 12/30/2012 - 7:09 pm
"This will be a good skateboard to learn on and is perfect for a beginner. She should be fine on this board going around her school campus. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/31/2012 - 11:53 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.