The Globe Kaguya Longboard is almost as good as having a car. This board rolls smooth without bite, has a good turning radius, and has a nice flexible feel. Speed bearings will keep you cruising toward the beach at a good clip, and the ever-important kick tail enhances your control. We can't stop looking at the graphics; it's a completely unique black and white on the top and color on the bottom.
- Length: 43"
- Width: 9.5"
- Construction: 8-ply bamboo and maple blend
- Complete Setup: Trucks and wheels included
- Concave deck shape
- 150mm slant inverted trucks increase turn radius for more control
- Wheel wells to prevent bite when turning
- ABEC speed bearings for fast and smooth roll
- Grippy and smooth 70mm 83A wheels
- Clear grip sandspray for traction
- Flexible for surfy feel