Giro Sheer Helmet (Women's)
If you're looking for a top-of-the-line women's helmet, check out the Giro Sheer Helmet. This helmet is extremely light and made with Giro's new Stack Venting. Stack Venting gets excess heat out above your goggles which prevents a big cause of fogging. The women-specific design has extra plush ear pads and colors just for ladies.
- 12 Super Cool vents with rider-control to release excess heat
- In Formâ„˘ microadjustable circumference controlled with easy ergo dial
- Compatible with TuneUps audio systems (sold separately)
- Women-specific extra plush ear pads
- One-push Thermostatâ„˘ button adjusts your venting
- Streamlined In-Mold construction
- Size S: 52-55.5cm / M 55.5-59cm
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this the version that has the switch for closing the vents in case of snow?"
1 Answers |
Question by Carrie on 11/18/2012 - 4:48 pm
"It does have a switch with vents on top of the helmet that you can close. It is more for heat ventilation than keeping he snow out. It can keep some snow out but it is not made for that and water can get in. That is why jackets with hoods, are helmet compatible now. You want to use the hood, to keep the snow off your head. Most hoods have features to hold the hood to the helmet. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/20/2012 - 9:35 am
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)