The Frye Wyatt Harness Boots add an extra measure of cool to traditional cowboy boots. Cracked bombardier bison leather is carved and distressed by master craftsmen to mold to the contours of your feet. This design delivers all-day comfort and a well-worn, much-loved look right out of the box. An iconic harness ring, secured by three straps at the ankle is distinctly Frye and complements a western-style collar that is both stylish and functional.
- 13" shaft circumference fits comfortably around calf
- 1.25" heel height adds lift and extra stability
- Cracked leather upper is distressed for broken-in feel and look
- Leather upper lining conforms to legs for custom fit
- Leather sole is durable, flexible, and long-lasting
Questions and Answers
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Frye Wyatt Harness Boot Women's, Sand, 8.5:
Great service. These Fryes have been discontinued and I love this style, so was frantically looking for another pair. Just like Frye, these aren't the same quality as the first pair, but am keeping them.
They will serve their purpose well.