Frye’s Mason Cuff Slipper is focused on comfort. The plush Lapin lining pours from the collar and wraps your feet is soft warmth. The box toe means plenty of wiggle-room. Long, leather laces are rustic and easy to snug-up. The Mason Cuff has a proper rubber sole that gives you good traction if you need to run outdoors.
- Antique leather upper material shows the grain
- Flat, rubber sole gives a no-slip grip
- Medium width eases gently around your foot
- Long leather laces are easy to use
- Dark brown slipper features a Rabbit fur lining
- Cognac slipper features a shearling lining