Frye Mason Cuff Slipper (Women's)
Fryeâ€™s Mason Cuff Slipper is focused on comfort. The plush Lapin lining pours from the collar and wraps your feet is soft warmth. The box toe means plenty of wiggle-room. Long, leather laces are rustic and easy to snug-up. The Mason Cuff has a proper rubber sole that gives you good traction if you need to run outdoors.
- Antique leather upper material shows the grain
- Flat, rubber sole gives a no-slip grip
- Medium width eases gently around your foot
- Long leather laces are easy to use
- Dark brown slipper features a Rabbit fur lining
- Cognac slipper features a shearling lining
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are the Frye mason cuff slippers lined with shearling or rabbit fur?"
1 Answers |
Question by Palo on 1/27/2013 - 12:06 pm
"Yes, these are lined with Rabbit fur."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2013 - 11:14 am
"Are these mocs lined with genuine or faux rabbit fur? Thanks."
1 Answers |
Question by Pat on 8/7/2013 - 4:05 pm
"It is a genuine "lapin" rabbit fur, not fake. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/7/2013 - 4:15 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.