Foursquare Truss Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 3/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 8/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Foursquare Truss Snowboard Jacket is packed full of pockets so you can comfortably carry all of your gear. The Truss is an insulated coat so it has 40g of synthetic fibers to keep you warm, and critically taped seams to prevent any seepage from snow sitting on the fabric. An adjustable powder skirt helps keep the snow on the slopes and out of your snowboard jacket, while mesh-lined pit vents and a zoned lining system keep your temperature on an even keel.
- Fabric Specs: 10K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: 2L MicroShield crosshatch dobby fabric
- Lining: 210T breathable taffeta lining
- Insulation: 40g insulation
- Zonal insulation strategically blends warmth and breathability
- Fully taped seams to lock out moisture
- Soft lining zones to prevent chafing against skin
- Powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
- Mesh-lined venting and exhaust collar to release excess heat
- Plenty of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Pass pocket conveniently holds lift tickets
- Hood for weather protection
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the hood detachable? "
1 Answers |
Question by Chad on 10/21/2012 - 8:19 am
"No, the hood is not detachable on this jacket."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/23/2012 - 3:42 pm
"Why is there two pictures of the "back" of the coat is it solid blue or is it the striped one that is the back?"
1 Answers |
Question by kelly on 11/27/2012 - 11:18 am
"The additional views are from colors we carried in the past. The black jacket is solid black on the front and back."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/27/2012 - 2:28 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.