You'll wake up the morning after a huge storm when the snow is piled up and put on your Foursquare Stevo Jacket for your pilgrimage to the backcountry. The longer fit means you won't get snow up your back and the light, waterproof shell material moves freely any way you need it to. You've got venting on the back of the arms and pit zips for extreme comfort on the sickest days.
- 15K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability keep you extremely warm and dry
- Fused seams lock out the weather and remain lightweight
- Hot pocket gaiters on the cuffs hold handwarmers to help warm your extremities
- Stowable clava is great for when the temperature drops really low
- "Ticket window" provides a safe, specific place to prevent a lost pass
- Drop hood lets you put it up when you need it without bothering you when you don't