Foursquare PJ Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: Loose
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 4/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Push it with the PJ, an insulated menâ€™s snowboard jacket that offers protection from the elements while remaining super comfortable and breathable. Featuring Fog-free Collar Venting, the Foursquare PJ Jacket expels heat through the collar without sending it upwards causing your goggles to fog. MicroShield 2L Fabric, 10K waterproofing and critically taped seams shield you from rain, snow, and wind. Adjustable cuff closures provide a seal around your gloves locking the heat in and the snow out, while the Stretch Wrist Warmers provide additional comfort by keeping your wrists insulated from the cold.
- 10,000MM Waterproof/ 10,000G Breathable
- MicroShield 2L fabric offers weather protection while keeping you dry and comfortable
- Critically Taped Seams keep moisture from sneaking in
- 60gm Polyester Insulation keeps you warm
- Full Time Hood shields your head from the elements
- Adjustable Cuff Closures provide a seal around your gloves
- Stretch Wrist Warmers insulate your wrists from the cold
- Fog-free Collar Venting vents heat without fogging your goggles
- Adjustable Powder Skirt keeps the snow from getting in
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface provides a 100% snow proof seal
- Mesh lined pit vents cool you down by dumping extra heat when needed
- Media Pocket stores your tunes
- Goggle Pocket holds your eyewear when not in use
- Adjustable cuff closures provide a solid seal around your gloves
- Micro Fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- Micro Fleece chin guard for added comfort
- Yo-Yo pass holder makes getting through the lift lines a breeze
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How does the sizing run on this jacket? We've got someone 6'1" with long arms but on the thin side. He thinks he should go XL - we usually go L. Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by betsy on 12/3/2010 - 9:18 am
"Long arms are always tough. Although I would typically say to stick with your size, you may need to size up to get the length in the sleeves. The sleeves should hit around the knuckles so when he tries it on you should be able to tell. "
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/21/2010 - 10:08 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.