Foursquare Pillar Insualted Snowboard Jacket (Women's)
The Foursquare Pillar Snowboard Jacket delivers high-quality performance with unrivaled comfort. The look of the Pillar Jacket is simple, feminine, and clean, but the technology is not. 2L MicroShield fabric with a DWR (Durable Water Resistant) coating and fully taped seams provide moisture-blocking protection worthy of even a blizzard, while maintaining a 10K breathability rating that's so essential to keeping you comfortable. A brushed tricot mesh lining and plenty of venting add the finishing touches to this coat that makes it oh-so pleasing.
- Fabric Specs: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: 2L MicroShield crosshatch twill fabric
- Lining: 210T breathable taffeta/ soft tricot lining
- Insulation: 60g body/ 40g sleeve insulation
- Fully taped seams to lock out moisture
- Soft lining zones to prevent chafing against skin
- Powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
- Mesh-lined venting and exhaust collar to release excess heat
- Plenty of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Pass pocket conveniently holds lift tickets
- Hood for weather protection
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi is this coat longer? I'm looking for a longer snowboard coat that's insulated"
2 Answers |
Question by Cyndi on 1/5/2014 - 8:11 pm
"It is a bit longer that most jackets as the center back length on this jacket is 29""
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/6/2014 - 4:05 pm
"Compared to other snowboard jackets I've had in the past this is definitely a nice longer length. "
Answer by Sara on 1/21/2014 - 8:52 am
"Hi, do the cuffs have a gaiter? "
1 Answers |
Question by Calvin Voon on 1/23/2014 - 1:39 pm
"Yes they feature wrist gaiters with thumb holes!"
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/23/2014 - 3:40 pm