Foursquare Myers Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 2/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Sleek, stylish and stocked with features, the Foursquare Myers Jacket kills it when it comes to keeping you comfortable and looking good. Nylon Twill fabric with Microshield technology is soft to the touch and offers protection from wind, snow and light rain while remaining lightweight and breathable. The Drop Hood goes down independently of the collar so you can keep the collar up without wearing the hood, and the Fog-free Collar Venting keeps your goggles from getting the steam treatment when you do have your collar up.
- 5,000MM Waterproof/ 5,000G Breathable
- MicroShield 2L fabric offers weather protection while keeping you dry and comfortable
- Critically Taped Seams keep moisture from sneaking in
- Drop Hood allows the collar to stay up even when you wear it down offering protection from the cold
- Adjustable Cuff Closures provide a seal around your gloves
- Fog-free Collar Venting vents heat without fogging your goggles
- Adjustable Powder Skirt keeps the snow from getting in
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface provides a 100% snow proof seal
- Mesh lined pit vents cool you down by dumping extra heat when needed
- Media Pocket stores your tunes
- Goggle Pocket holds your eyewear when not in use
- Adjustable cuff closures provide a solid seal around your gloves
- Micro Fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- Micro Fleece chin guard for added comfort
- Yo-Yo pass holder makes getting through the lift lines a breeze
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi, i need the actual measurements of this jacket in a medium and a large. Length? Chest? sleeve length? Thanks."
1 Answers |
Question by Nathan on 8/31/2011 - 12:03 am
"The measurements for this jacket will be in the sizing chart located to the right of the product picture."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/31/2011 - 1:18 pm
"Is the powder skirt removable?"
1 Answers |
Question by fran on 10/16/2011 - 12:45 am
"Yes, this has a removable powder skirt."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/17/2011 - 1:01 pm
"What kind of insulation does this jacket have? "
1 Answers |
Question by J on 11/22/2011 - 1:49 am
"This is a shell jacket. There is no insulation. You will need Hot Chilly Thermals to keep warm with a nice mid-layer."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/22/2011 - 8:36 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.