Foursquare Foundry Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
The Foursquare Foundry Snowboard Jacket is a highly waterproof shell jacket that puts a barrier between you and wet weather. With the enhanced breathability of a shell jacket it is easier for excess heat to escape before it can turn into sweat. This keeps you drier, and as a result, warmer too. The Foundry Jacket was designed by Foursquare with a zoned lining system to create the perfect balance of softness and moisture management, and it has loads of pockets for stocking up on gear.
- Fabric Specs: 20K Waterproofing / 15K Breathability
- Shell Material: 3L MicroShield flat face polyester fabric
- Lining: Soft tricot scrim lining
- Insulation: Shell only for enhanced breathability
- Fully taped seams to lock out moisture
- Soft lining zones to prevent chafing against skin
- Powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
- Mesh-lined venting and exhaust collar to release excess heat
- Plenty of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Pass pocket conveniently holds lift tickets
- Hood for weather protection
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How warm is this coat? My son ordered it and I was surprised at what it was - only a shell for $250 bucks! Its like a rain coat - What should he wear under it for warmth? Will it even keep him warm?"
1 Answers |
Question by Nancy on 11/29/2011 - 8:57 am
"This Jacket has Fully taped seams, a Powder skirt to keep snow out of layers and a Hood for weather protection. Depending on what part of the country you live in, one would require a base layer and a fleece midlayer with this jacket. "
Answer by david dos (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/29/2011 - 12:27 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.