Foursquare Foreman Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 10/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Foursquare Foreman Snowboard Jacket has a quilted insulation and fresh style. Boasting a 10,000mm/10,000g waterproof/breathability rating, the Foreman Jacket is reliably waterproof, very durable, and will be sure to keep you protected no matter the conditions. The Foreman Jacket is a little longer for extra protection, and it has a combination of 220gm and 160gm of strategic insulation to keep your temperature balanced and comfortable.
- Fabric Specs: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: 2L MicroShield Dobby weave fabric
- Lining: 210T breathable taffeta lining
- Insulation: 220g body/ 160g sleeve insulation
- Critically taped seams to prevent seepage
- Different insulation weights reduce bulk
- Lycra wrist gaiters fit around wrists to keep out cold air
- Powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
- Mesh-lined venting to release excess heat
- Plenty of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Hood for weather protection
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hello, I need measurements jackets size L and XL"
1 Answers |
Question by irina on 10/6/2012 - 1:46 am
"You can checkout our sizing chart for Foursquare here!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/10/2012 - 9:41 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.