Foursquare Brady Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: Slim
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 3/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Foursquare Brady Jacket is a favorite for milder conditions and comes with all kinds of bells and whistles to enhance your riding experience. This menâ€™s shell snowboard jacket is stocked with lots of pockets and comes with a removable tech flannel shirt that can be used for layering or worn solo. An adjustable powder skirt keeps the snow from getting shoveled in or hook up the jacket-to-pant interface for increased protection. Fog-free collar venting keeps your goggles from getting the steam treatment when your collar is up and the Drop hood lets you keep your collar up without any unwanted drag from wearing your hood down.
- 5,000MM Waterproof/ 5,000G Breathable
- Convertible Series
- MicroShield 2L fabric offers weather protection while keeping you dry and comfortable
- Critically Taped Seams keep moisture from sneaking in
- Removable Tech Flannel Shirt
- Utility Chest Pocket
- Drop Hood allows the collar to stay up even when you wear it down offering protection from the cold
- Fog-free Collar Venting vents heat without fogging your goggles
- Adjustable Powder Skirt keeps the snow from getting in
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface provides a 100% snow proof seal
- Mesh lined pit vents cool you down by dumping extra heat when needed
- Media Pocket stores your tunes
- Goggle Pocket holds your eyewear when not in use
- Adjustable cuff closures provide a solid seal around your gloves
- Micro Fleece lined hand warmer pockets and chin guard for added comfort
- Yo-Yo pass holder makes getting through the lift lines a breeze
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What about the fit of this jacket? Slim or loose?"
1 Answers |
Question by Sam on 6/28/2011 - 7:48 pm
"The fit on his jacket is slim."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/29/2011 - 11:57 am
"I am 5'6" with a 39-40in chest. What size would you suggest?"
1 Answers |
Question by Dmitry on 2/8/2012 - 4:45 am
"I would recommend a size Medium for you."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/8/2012 - 3:45 pm
"Slim fit, got it....I'm 6ft, 165, 40 inch jacket size....M or L? I hate my L shaun white burton jacket from 4 years ago, WAY too big.....what do u think?"
1 Answers |
Question by Billy D on 1/5/2013 - 8:14 am
"Yes, the size Medium should be just fine for you if you are a 40 inch jacket size. "
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/8/2013 - 3:09 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.