Forum Youngblood Wide Chilly Dog Snowboard (Men's)
Style: YNGBLD CHILLY WIDE 11
Get a taste of the Youngblood Chilly Dog and you will keep coming back for more. The Forum Youngblood Chilly Dog Snowboard for men is a freestyle favorite of the masses with its Chilly Dog rocker shape that boasts catch-free cruising with the added boost of pop zones in the tip and tail. The twin shape and soft flex throw together a balanced and forgiving ride, while the reduced weight in the tip and tail improves overall float and mobility whether surfing the soft stuff or nailing 9s. This wide design accommodates riders with size 11 feet and up.
- Flex Rating: 4 (1= softest and 10=stiffest)
- Shape: Twin
- Design: Freestyle for park dominance
- Camber: Reverse-camber rocker
- Wide design with big feet in mind
- Chilly Dog with Pop allows the board to cruise catch free with added pop in the tip and tail
- Twin Shape creates a balanced ride whether riding regular or switch
- Gnar Core consists of lightweight Aspen wood for a ride loaded with response and snap
- Biax Laminate provides a soft and forgiving flex
- FreeBase Base is durable, low-maintenance, and easy to fix
- Swingers Club reduces weight in tip and tail for easier spins, better float and maneuverability
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"what color options are there?"
1 Answers |
Question by ricki on 10/21/2010 - 9:27 pm
"it is one of those 4 choices shown. "
Answer by crystal (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/22/2010 - 3:05 pm
"Can i choose which one or is it random?"
1 Answers |
Question by sean on 8/7/2011 - 10:49 am
"Its a random selection, so its a surprise to see which base color combination you get!"
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/8/2011 - 9:46 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.