Forum Youngblood GrandPops Snowboard (Men's)
Style: YNGBLDGRNDPOP 13
The Forum Youngblood GrandPops Men's Snowboard provides loads of pop. GrandPops is an expanded flat zone under the feet that gives you extreme ollie power. You get the pop you need to clear the knuckle and get that extra rotation in your spin. Whether you ride switch or regular, the Youngblood is a true twin so you get the same ride either way. Booter Booster carbon strands run from under the feet to the tip and tail, further increasing the pop. The Youngblood GrandPops has a tapered wood core in the tip and tail, lowering swing weight so you can spin quicker.
- Flex: 4 (on 1 (forgiving) to 10 (stiff) scale) depending on size
- Design: Freestyle
- Shape: True Twin
- Camber: Regular Camber
- Waist Width: 24.9cm (Size 154), 25.0cm (Size 156)
- Grandpops increases surface area for bigger ollies
- Twin rides the same ride switch or regular
- Gnar core made with high-grade Aspen is lightweight and responsive
- Biax fiberglass for a more forgiving, softer flex
- Formula sintered base is quick and durable
- Booter Boosters carbon strands increase pop
- Swingers club reduced wood core in tip and tail for faster spins and more float
*Color of snowboard base can vary
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How good is the board for all mountain and powder?"
1 Answers |
Question by jack on 1/16/2014 - 3:46 pm
"This is a perfect board for all mountain as it has regular camber and a true twin shape. It will be responsive no matter where it is used, powder or park. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/17/2014 - 11:24 am