Forum Youngblood DoubleDog Mini Snowboard (Boys')
Style: YNGBLDDBLDOG MINI 13
The Forum Youngblood DoubleDog Mini Boysâ€™ Snowboard has the features little rippers need to take the mountain by storm. With a Camber/Rocker combo, the Youngblood DoubleDog Mini combines easy turning with stable edgehold and great pop. Rocker under foot and in the tip and tail provides a forgiving ride with less caught edges. Carbon strands called Booter Boosters extend out to the tip and tail, adding extra pop and faster response. If the little man likes to spin, the Swingers club is a key feature. The wood core in the tip and tail is minimized, providing a lower spin weight. This also gives him extra float, letting him cruise in the powder with ease.
- Flex: 4 (on 1 (forgiving) to 10 (stiff) scale) depending on size
- Design: Freestyle/All-mountain
- Shape: True Twin
- Camber: DoubleDog Camber/Rocker combo
- Waist Width: 24.8cm (Size 140), 24.9cm (Size 144)
- DoubleDog Rocker/Camber combo for all-mountain riding
- Twin rides the same ride switch or regular
- Gnar core made with high-grade Aspen is lightweight and responsive
- Biax fiberglass for a more forgiving, softer flex
- Formula sintered base is quick and durable
- Booter Boosters carbon strands increases pop
- Swingers club reduced wood core in tip and tail for faster spins and more float
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"hello, I wanna buy a board for my son, heÂ´s 12, beginner/intermediate level...1.50 tall, 45kg, wears us size boots 7.5 he needs adult bidding size S right ? would like to get him a custom flying v smalls 1.40...would it fit the bindings? thanxs!! Monica"
1 Answers |
Question by Monica Lacerda on 6/3/2013 - 1:22 pm
"We are in the US so I am not sure what height measurement you are giving us but it sounds like a 140 would be perfect for him! For that boot size he would need a men's small size binding. The men's small will fit on that board."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/3/2013 - 1:53 pm
"Is this board for "park"?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jen on 9/26/2013 - 3:05 pm
"This is a true twin so yes you can definitely use it for park!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/26/2013 - 3:17 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.