Forum Youngblood Chilly Dog Snowboard (Men's)
Style: YNGBLD CHILLY 11
Get a taste of the Youngblood Chilly Dog and you will keep coming back for more. The Forum Youngblood Chilly Dog Snowboard for men is a freestyle favorite of the masses with its Chilly Dog rocker shape that boasts catch-free cruising with the added boost of pop zones in the tip and tail. The twin shape and soft flex throw together a balanced and forgiving ride, while the reduced weight in the tip and tail improves overall float and mobility whether surfing the soft stuff or nailing 9s.
- Flex Rating: 4 (1= softest and 10=stiffest)
- Shape: Twin
- Design: Freestyle for park dominance
- Camber: Reverse-camber rocker
- Chilly Dog with Pop allows the board to cruise catch free with added pop in the tip and tail
- Twin Shape creates a balanced ride whether riding regular or switch
- Gnar Core consists of lightweight Aspen wood for a ride loaded with response and snap
- Biax Laminate provides a soft and forgiving flex
- FreeBase Base is durable, low-maintenance, and easy to fix
- Swingers Club reduces weight in tip and tail for easier spins, better float and maneuverability
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.