Forum Star Snowboard (Women's)
Style: STAR 11
Every session will sparkle with the Forum Star All-Mountain Snowboard for women. Featuring a ChillyDog profile that is tweaked specifically for the ladiesâ€™, the Star provides a fun and forgiving ride by allowing the board to cruise effortlessly without easily catching an edge. The reduced weight in the tip and tail enhance float in powder and the over all maneuverability for spins. The Gnar Core gives you the response and snap you need for solid turns, while the overall soft flex promotes a smooth and stable ride.
- Flex Rating: 4 (1= softest and 10=stiffest)
- Shape: Twin-like
- Design: All-Mountain for versatility
- Camber: Traditional
- Twin-Like Shape allows you to ride switch with ease and provides float, pop and control
- Womenâ€™s Chilly Dog Profile has a lower rocker height that allows for catch-free cruising
- Gnar Core consists of lightweight Aspen wood for a responsive and snappy ride
- Biax Laminate offers a soft and forgiving flex
- FreeBase Base is durable, low-maintenance, easy to fix, and makes your graphics pop
- Swingers Club reduces weight in tip and tail for easier spins, better float and maneuverability
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"i am 5"5 and 118 lbs. what length should i get? "
1 Answers |
Question by snowboardseeker on 4/19/2011 - 2:05 pm
"A 145 will be perfect for you. This is taking in consideration your height weight, and intermediate level skills. If you are below intermediate you can size down to 143. If you are more than a intermediate size up to 147."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/19/2011 - 2:38 pm
"if i am 5"3 and weigh 110 what size of board should i get? im an intermediate snowboarder. i dont think i have grown to my full capacity i might grow 2 inches taller. "
1 Answers |
Question by snowboarder on 7/2/2011 - 1:34 pm
"For your weight height and skills the recommended size is 143 or 144."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/5/2011 - 9:06 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.