Forum Scallywag Reverse-Camber Snowboard (Freestyle)
Style: SCALLYWAG 10
Make way for the Forum Scallywag Snowboard in the landing, because this machine will be stomping tricks and buttering through transitions while flat-based riders eat snow. Forumâ€™s Chillydog Continuous rocker keeps the tip and tail of the board off the hardpack for fewer edge catches and a more forgiving landing. The tip of your Forum Scallywag will float through soft snow, and the boardâ€™s poplar wood base gives it a lively feel while carving during transitions.
- Waist Width: 25.1cm
- Stance: Centered
- Shape: Twin
- Flex Rating: 4 on 1 (soft ) to 10 (stiff) scale
- Forum Continuous Rocker keeps the tip and tail of your board off the snow on hardpack. No more catching edges at takeoffs and landings, and more stomps per day.
- Swingers Club construction means the ends are as skinny as a fashion model. Less weight at the ends of your board makes for quicker spins.
- Popular Core made from poplar laminates makes this light and snappy for easy float in any snowpack. Smoother and more predictable than cheap foam cores.
- Forum Freebase waxes easily for speed and the easy-to-fix material means inevitable cracks and dings from riding rails can get better
- Biax laminate uses glasses strands that crisscross a 90-degree angles. This standard configuration makes for an easy, smooth ride.
- Rockered reverse-camber design for a smooth catch-free ride
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.