The Forum Recon Boot is a comfortable, flexible snowboard boot for putting in 100-day seasons. The heat moldable liner adjusts to the contours of your foot for a customized fit with reduced pressure points. The lacing is classic standard, but with an internal cuff cinch for supportive feel that's easy to adjust. Flex the Recon easily and ride smooth on the damp Cupsole.
- Level 1 liner provides comfortable ankle support and has an anti-microbial treatment to kill funky smells
- Standard lacing lets you customize your feel
- Silver link cuff lacing lets you easily and uniformly cinch the inner liner
- Vulcanized rubber sole includes eco-friendly recycled materials
- Flex: 4 (on 1 (soft) - 10 (stiff) scale)