Forum Recon ChillyDog Snowboard (Men's)
Style: RNCNCHLLYDOG 13
The Forum Recon ChillyDog Snowboard has a continuous rocker that's great for riding the park. The ride is catch-free and playful, with extra pop outside the binding area. Added stiffness in the tail provides more stability at high speeds, and gives you extra pop on takeoffs. The Recon also floats well in powder without giving you that nasty rear leg burn. Time to get on board with the Forum Recon and realize all the fun you've been missing out on.
- Flex: 4 (on 1 (forgiving) to 10 (stiff) scale) depending on size
- Design: Freestyle/All-mountain
- Shape: Twin-like
- Camber: ChiliDog Rocker
- Waist Width: 24.6cm (Size 149), 24.9cm (Size 153), 25.0cm (Size 156)
- ChillyDog continuous rocker for playful ride
- Extra pop outside the bindings
- Twin-like shape rides the same both switch or regular
- Popular core is light, flexible, and forgiving
- Biax fiberglass for a more forgiving, softer flex
- FreeBase is low maintenance and easily repaired
- Stiffer tail adds pop for supercharged ollies
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.