Forum Musket Snowboard Boot (Men's)
The Forum Musket Snowboard Boot is built to offer you more freestyle flexibility. Tweaker technology allows for more natural medial flex, but doesn't kill the front-to-back support. Speed Zone lacing allows you to adjust the upper and lower zones independently for a more comfortable, custom fit. Instead of messing with laces, you just tug on the lace pulls for a quick cinch. The Forever Fit feature keeps the liner from breaking down and becoming a useless soft noodle. The Light Sole is durable, yet lightweight, and keeps you from slipping on any icy patches you might encounter on your way to the chairlift.
- Flex Rating: 3 Medial, 4 Lateral, 4 Front-to-back (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Design: Freestyle for park dominance
- Lacing: Speed Lacing
- Tweaker cuff has softer medial flex for a freestyle-focused feel
- Tweaker liner panel flexes naturally for a more comfortable ride
- Tweaker Shell Construction allows the boot to flex higher on the leg
- Light Sole with Ice Spikes for walking over ice
- Level 1 liner is comfortable and supportive
- EVA Level 1 footbed provides comfortable cushioning all day
- Speed Zone lacing system allows for custom adjustment of upper and lower zones
- Forever Fit prevents boots from packing out
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.